Responsible for administrative support for the Senior Vice President of International Marketing, Business Development and Sales as well as the International Marketing Manager.
- Distributes daily internal/external mail and overnight packages.
- Processing expense reports with detailed accuracy.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, e-mails, and faxes.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, completes expense reports and processes invoices.
- Conducts research; compiles statistical reports.
- Coordinates meetings including preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Orders and maintains supplies; coordinates equipment maintenance.
- Performs general clerical duties including filing, photocopying, and mailing.
- Processes invoices.
- Completes online registrations for international events.
- Processing internal forms for samples.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills using MS Word, Excel, and email systems.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- One year office administration experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of excel
- Time management & prioritization
- Superior level of skill using Excel, Powerpoint, word, etc.
- Drive for results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Independent decision-making
- Strong communication skills
- Time Management
- Trust & Integrity
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong sense of urgency
- Personal accountability for success