This is a part-time role responsible for various administrative duties to assist the Executive Vice President of International Sales, including work of a confidential nature.
- Coordinate Executive’s calendar and schedule appointments accordingly.
- Arrange and coordinate travel itineraries including: flights, hotels, car services etc.
- Arrange for Passports and Visas as needed
- Screen Executive’s phone calls and tactfully handle inquiries and/or transfers calls to the appropriate party.
- Compose, and prepare confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Arrange hospitality visits as requested by EVP
- Concur expense input for EVP
- Concur and JDE approvals for EVP
- Organize all international global meetings by preparing the agenda, arranging for facilities, rooming lists, catering, audio/visual needs etc., while controlling the budget.
- Liaison with and support International military broker including product offerings & pricing
- Reconcile and pay military broker commission payments
- Prepare expense accruals
- Track salaries, increases & team bonuses
- Process POs in JDE and pay invoices as needed
- IT requests for new equipment/replacements for International team
- New employee setup/equipment etc.
- Process all business card requests
- Update Organization chart and rosters
- International Sales team support
- Liaison with International Customer Service Department
- Organize and maintain file system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Three to five years related business administration experience, including a minimum of two years working with a Senior Executive.
- JD Edwards, Business Intelligence and Diver experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong writing skills.