- Answers receptionist telephone calls and general email inbox and in a professional and timely manner.
- Meets and greets visitors.
- Coordinates meetings including organizing lunch, reserving and preparing facilities.
- Distributes daily internal/external mail and deliveries.
- Compile statistics and prepares various reports for management.
- Works with management on weekly and monthly reporting.
- Regularly assists Executive Assistant and Office Manager with projects.
- Orders and maintains office supplies (including copy room, kitchen and shipping); coordinates equipment maintenance.
- Works with Customer Service, Credit and Pricing Departments on projects.
- Maintains Admin and Gas Card budget.
- Performs general clerical duties including filing, photocopying and mailing.
- Works with EA/OM on annual sales meeting – limited travel required.
- Assists Admin team with monthly office decorations.
- Special projects as needed.
- Possess strong computer skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word and Excel.
- Organized and extremely detail oriented
- Works well under pressure.
- Possess the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Aptitude for numbers
- Team player, able to work independently and have great communication skills.
- Ability to lift 40lbs (case of wine)
- Ability to drive locally (as needed)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Wine knowledge preferred
8AM - 5PM