Manage assigned territory of off-premise chain accounts. Sell displays, build and merchandise displays, maintain 100% distribution, and complete administrative responsibilities for the territory.
- Manage an established chain grocery store territory of approximately 50 accounts
- Maintain 100% shelf distribution of all authorized items for each account
- Effectively present new item distribution and direct store delivery items
- Rotate vintages, fill shelves, fill cold box, build displays, and maintain Royal Wine Company merchandising standards
- Ability to make persuasive sales pitches using wine knowledge and sales based facts. (IRI, ROI, margins)
- Establish & maintain rapport with chain district managers, store managers, liquor department managers, and other store personnel
- Displays original thinking and creativity for problem solving
- Sell current programs and initiatives by creating sales presentations tailored to each account
- Identify opportunities to create engaging mass floor displays in impactful display locations
- Responsible for working within approved expense budget and submitting report by the end of each month.
- Complete daily preplans, recaps, and distribution reports
- Follow the Regal 8 steps to a successful sales call in all accounts
- Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings, participate in reviewing goals and develop execution plan
- Responsible for carrying cell phone and point of sales materials in vehicle during working hours
- Effectively work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change easily
- Actively participate in in trainings and meetings to support self-development and professional growth
- Additional duties as assigned by District Manager
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
- Successful candidate must: be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a current driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance coverage and have a clean driving record
- Ability to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift repetitively;
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and listening skills are required
- This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for special events
- Candidate must be willing to reside within territory
- Must be self-motivated, willing to work hard, and striving to learn more. Must have a passion and excitement for wine and maintain a high level of integrity
Pay Range: $18.00-$20.00-$22.00 per hour
In addition to the hourly wage, the Account Sales Executive is eligible for a discretionary bonus, a $500 a month auto allowance, gas card for business, company issued cell phone, paid home internet (up to $50/month), expense account and other sales incentives.
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- ·Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.