Home California (North)
- Manage an established chain grocery store territory of about 50 accounts
- Maintain 100% shelf distribution of all authorized items for each chain.
- Cut-in new item distribution and DSD items, maintain current pricing information.
- Rotate vintages, fill shelves, fill cold box, build displays, and maintain Royal Wine Company housekeeping standards including dusting and cleaning tables.
- Establish & maintain rapport with chain store managers, liquor department managers, and other store personnel.
- Sell current programs for mass floor displays, build displays, and put up P.O.S. and prices.
- Responsible for submitting Travel & Entertainment expense reports by the end of the month.
- Complete daily preplans, recaps, and distribution reports.
- Follow the 8 steps to a successful sales call.
- Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings, participate in role-play presentations, review displays and case goals vs. actual.
- Must carry point of sale merchandise in motor vehicle at all times.
- Responsible for carrying cell phone at all times in order to communicate with accounts and management at any time during working hours.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Develop yourself as a wine business professional and develop valuable sales and business acumen skills