providing world class service and a portfolio that encompasses wines of authenticity, family ownership, and renowned quality.
Manage assigned territory of Chain Accounts. Sell displays, maintain 100% distribution, and complete administrative responsibilities for the territory.
- Manage an established chain grocery store territory of about 50 accounts
- Maintain 100% shelf distribution of all authorized items for each chain.
- Cut-in new item distribution and DSD items, maintain current pricing information.
- Rotate vintages, fill shelves, fill cold box, build displays, and maintain Royal Wine Company housekeeping standards including dusting and cleaning tables.
- Establish & maintain rapport with chain store managers, liquor department managers, and other store personnel.
- Sell current programs for mass floor displays, build displays, and put up P.O.S. and prices.
- Responsible for submitting Travel & Entertainment expense reports by the end of the month.
- Complete daily preplans, recaps, and distribution reports.
- Follow the 8 steps to a successful sales call.
- Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings, participate in role-play presentations, review displays and case goals vs. actual.
- Must carry point of sale merchandise in motor vehicle at all times.
- Responsible for carrying cell phone at all times in order to communicate with accounts and management at any time during working hours.
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Develop yourself as a wine business professional and develop valuable sales and business acumen skills
Previous sales experience preferred, but not required. Successful candidate must: be at least 21 years of age; possess a current driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance coverage; be able to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift repetitively; possess excellent verbal communication, written communication, and listening skills; have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player who can work well with minimal supervision; and demonstrate the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations. This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for special events. Candidate must be willing to reside within territory. Must be self-motivated, willing to work hard, and striving to learn more. Must have a passion and excitement for wine and maintain a high level of integrity. A qualified candidate will take a creative approach to sales. A passionate individual who wants to build a career!