JACKSON FAMILY WINERY
McMinnville, Willamette Valley, OR.
Our new, state of the art Jackson Family Winery is located in the heart of Oregon’s Willamette Valley, McMinnville. We are a mid-sized winery specializing in the production of premium Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and Chardonnay from some of the most premier vineyard sites in Oregon.
We have a diverse and extremely passionate team led by a silly winemaking crew, and are looking for an individual to join us for the upcoming harvest. If you are a hardworking, energetic, and enthusiastic individual that enjoys working in a team environment we would love to hear from you.
Position Summary: Performs all routine forklift driving activities in accordance with standard operating procedures and ensuring safe operation of equipment to maximum productivity and efficiency.
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Safely operate forklift to move half ton fruit bins throughout busy production facility and into processing equipment
- Load and unload bins from flatbed trucks
- Stack and stage fruit bins
- Move full and empty barrels throughout barrel cellars
- Stack barrels
- Working safely in a team environment and following all SOP’s
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- Positive can do attitude
- Must be 21 years of age
- Forklift certification required. Additional training to be conducted on site.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred. Winery conditions are often cold and wet.
- Effective communication skills in English
- The ability to work long, flexible hours through busy harvest time
- Ability to lift 50lbs as required
- Frequent walking and climbing of ladders
- Must be able to commit to working mid-September through late-November
The successful applicant must provide their own reliable transportation.