Responsible for executing wine club orders in a timely manner, including all customer service follow-up.
- Oversees all Wine Club shipments from order to fulfillment.
- Performs follow-up in tracking software on all processed Wine Club orders.
- Responds promptly to all telephone, fax, and email inquiries, requests and complaints from Wine Club members.
- Assists with development and implementation of programs to grow Wine Club member count and slow attrition rate.
- Maintains returned wine program.
- Maintains will call program.
- Oversees membership kit mailings.
- Oversees membership application data entry.
- Assists with planning and execution of hospitality events geared at Wine Club members.
- Ensures legal shipping compliance regulations are followed on all direct sales orders.
- Compiles various reports for Wine Club Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse client group.
- Ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings on occasion.
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong computer proficiency and data entry experience.
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Access. JD Edwards experience preferred.
- Two years experience in an office environment, including wine industry experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to utilize a computer, including entering data for long spans of time.