WINE CLUB COORDINATOR
The Wine Club Coordinator will assist the DTC Marketing Manager in driving the growth of the wine club for Kendall-Jackson Winery and La Crema Winery. This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a consistent, timely and professional manner with all customers and timely resolution of customer issues. Primary responsibility is to build new relationships with our wine club members, tasting room visitors and mailing list contacts. In addition, this individual will assist the DTC Marketing Manager and other Wine Club Coordinators to execute all wine club shipments from order to fulfillment, and develop programs to build wine club loyalty and minimize attrition.
- Contact new wine club members, tasting room visitors and mailing list subscribers by phone, email and mail, to welcome and establish a relationship.
- Respond to all inbound consumer phone calls and email with the highest level of customer service.
- Work with consumers and DTC team to resolve issues including: general business inquires, consumer complaints, wine purchases, address corrections, inventory returns, replacement orders and refunds.
- Maintain consumer database including: data entry of new customer information, customer updates, and database clean-up.
- Answer consumer questions about wines, events and tasting room experiences.
- Offer concierge services to consumers as needed.
- Maintains standard operating procedures on all consumer inquiries to insure consistent, timely and quality service.
- Provide planning and support at DTC wine club and tasting room events.
- Assists with development and implementation of programs to grow Wine Club membership and manage attrition rate.
- Maintains returned wine log and inventory management of returned wine.
- Assist manager and coordinator with execution of club shipment program.
- Assist with will call program.
- Ensures legal compliance regulations are followed.
- Compiles various reports for DTC Marketing Manager, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse client group.
- Ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings on occasion.
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong computer proficiency and data entry experience.
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. eWinery and JD Edwards experience preferred.
- Two years’ experience in an office environment; wine industry experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to utilize a computer, including entering data for long spans of time.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.