Jackson Family Wines is much more than a family owned wine company. We're risk-taking innovators with a strong belief that quality is paramount. We're always on the lookout for top talent -- individuals who possess a strong work ethic, commitment to quality and share our beliefs in healthy lands and a healthy community. In 2017, we were selected as one of the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work for the third year running.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Processing purchasing invoices into Great Plains for weekly wire transfers.
- Ensures accuracy and completion of all supporting documentation.
- Prepares monthly financial statements consistent with US GAPP and IFRS, and monthly financial reporting package.
- Preparation of AR aging reports, AP aging schedules, and follow-up.
- Reconciles accounts as assigned.
- Prepares rollforward schedules, perform tie-outs of subsidiary ledger to general ledger, fluctuation analysis, trending and sales summarization by brand, region, market, customer, etc.
Education: Basic Accounting understanding (Beginning and Intermediate level accounting)
- Bilingual in Spanish Required.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Demonstrate ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Show great attention to detail.