The Senior Designer supports the overall creative direction of brands and ensures that the designs maintain and evolve based on the requirements of the brief and brand strategy. He/she is responsible for creating strategically on-target designs for new brands, campaigns, packaging and corporate identities. Our portfolio ranges from lifestyle to luxury. The Designer must be able to capture the diverse personalities of our wines, have an eye for quality, be attentive to detail, enjoy working as a team, and comfortable managing up, down and across the organization. We are looking for a person that enjoys working on all levels of projects, from production work to high level design.
- Work with our design and marketing team to provide strategic creative solutions that bring our story to life in a compelling manner
- Work in a complex matrix environment to effectively maintain consistent standards, guidelines and direction that aligns with the corporate brand strategy.
- Deliver innovative, high level design across multiple brands and marketing groups that adhere to brand style guidelines.
- Create packaging, campaigns, point of sale, brochures, flyers, wine information sheets, and other printed materials
- Posses excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Methodical in file setup, filing, production and archiving
- Actively contribute to the company/team culture of communication, collaboration and creativity
- Enjoy working on all types of projects – from production work to high-level design projects
- Stay current with industry design trends
- Present design solutions to senior management
- Ability to handle a high-volume of projects and work in a fast-paced environment
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Knowledge of print production and press checks
- Skilled in color, design and typography
- Skilled in organization and presentation
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of strategic brand development, branding and marketing equities
- Experience maintaining composure under pressure
- Skilled in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint) applications
- Detail oriented
- Experience thinking strategically and working outside the box on issues
- Experience effectively coping with change and multitasking