POSITION TITLE:Harvest Scheduler (SEASONAL/HARVEST)
REPORT TO:Facility Winemaker
Under the general direction of the Facility Winemaker, this position will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling all grape deliveries and juice shipments. The Harvest Scheduler will perform general administrative duties in support of Production Operations and Administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES (include, but are not limited to):
• Organize daily work load, general record keeping and filing
• Coordinate schedule of all grape deliveries and juice shipments and track using the Bulk Inventory Management System (BIMS)
• Communicate with personnel to determine logistics of internal and external shipments and deliveries
• Organize press schedules and optimize efficiency of workflow on crush pad and in the cellar
• Assist production, winemaking and administration staff in administrative functions and special projects as needed
Candidate must be very detail-oriented and have strong computer and math skills. Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to remain flexible and calm under pressure. The ability to prioritize tasks and work independently is important. Basic skills in Microsoft Excel required. Candidate must have good communication skills, both oral & written, and must be able to work with individuals at all levels of the organization. Previous database and/or winery related experience is preferred. Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as needed.