TITLE:Data Entry Assistant (SEASONAL / HARVEST)
REPORTS TO:Facility Winemaker
LOCATION: Vinwood Winery
General Description of Duties:
Under the general direction of the Facility Winemaker and BIMS Data Entry Team, this position will assist with the BIMS data entry for our Vinwood Winery Production Operations. Will also perform general office administrative duties in support of Production Operations.
• Organization of daily work load, general record keeping, filing, and scanning
• Entry of cellar work orders and weigh tag information into the Bulk Inventory Management System (BIMS)
• Track and keep records for all wine movements and transfers, ensuring compliance of bills of lading
• Maintain dry goods inventory records
• Assist production and winemaking staff in administrative functions and special projects as needed
Background and Experience:
Candidate must be very detail oriented and have strong computer skills. The ability to prioritize tasks and work independently is required. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills. Previous database and/or winery related experience is preferred. Must be available to work overtime during harvest, as required.