Develop and maintain periodic and dynamic reports utilizing JDE, Diver, and Business Objects data which contains critical enterprise sales history needed to meet distribution direct, supplier and distributor business needs across the enterprise.
- Develop, create and maintain standard sales analysis and ad-hoc Diver & Business Objects reports to contain dynamic information essential to the RWC.
- Ensure integrity of business data through validation of data, solving problems, performing backups and other maintenance functions within reporting systems.
- Responsible for timely distribution of sales reports. Maintaining reporting schedule while producing reports for frequent requests and month end analysis.
- Provide technical assistance to RWC sales team.
- Maintain Outlook reporting rules for scheduled reports.
- Provide backup support to JFW Reporting Team as needed.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S) in related field or equivalent.
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent.
- Previous wine experience preferred.
- Experience with Diver, Business Objects, JDE or other ERP related system.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Access, Excel, and VBA with the ability to create queries, macros, formulas.
- Working knowledge of data collections, data analysis, and evaluation.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow as assigned.
- Pays high attention to detail along with exceptional customer service and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to a diverse, non-technical audience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.