Regal Wine Company is seeking a dynamic sales professional that is wine savvy and an exceptional relationship builder. The candidate will display wine knowledge, business acumen, and is a motivated self-starter. Planning, strategy and execution are imperative requirements for success. Candidates must be able to work under pressure in a goal oriented setting as well as working nontraditional hours including early evening hours.
The territory is geographically sound and represents many high profile on-premise accounts with huge growth potential.
- Achieving specified sales goals within assigned on-premise territory
- Daily sales contact, and relationship development, with on and off premise accounts.
- Provide educational wine training to the accounts through tastings, seminars and other special events.
- Brand building and line expansion of existing brands within the portfolio.
- Accounts receivable responsibilities.
- Communicating information between management and accounts.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Must have a minimum of 2 years sales experience, wine sales experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are required. Excellent listening skills and sales abilities required. Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment and be a team player who can work well with minimal supervision. Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations. Must be available to work flexible hours and weekends when required for special events. Must be able to lift and carry a 40 lb. case of wine. Must be willing to reside within territory. There are mandatory monthly and quarterly meetings in Northern California.