Santa Rosa, CA, United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modify solution definition, application programming including coding, testing, debugging and installing, to support our production application systems and production application integration processes.
- Creates and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and source/target data mapping and operating procedures.
- Helps identify deficiencies with the software and/or application design. Determines an appropriate plan to correct problems and assists applications team when implementing upgrades.
- Leads the implementation of Software solutions and enhancements across multiple business functional areas.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new and changing technologies, applications, and solutions.
- Strong quantitative and analytical aptitude, with extensive knowledge and experience in data analysis and system solutions. Able to present, organize, and convey complex problems or issues within and across other functions.
- Must be customer-service oriented and a team player with the ability to identify issues and be proactive in driving solutions.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Work with Production Systems service providers, Production Systems vendors’ support personnel and Production Systems personnel to drive projects and support issues to resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.