Under general supervision, this position installs, repairs, and performs preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance on a wide variety of Program Logic Controllers (PLC), Variable Frequency Drives, and Servo equipment. This position also installs, repairs, and performs preventative and emergency maintenance on a wide variety of wine bottling line equipment that operates at 260 bottles per minute. Additionally the Specialist will perform repairs on support equipment, buildings, fixtures and systems.
ESSENTINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform mechanical tasks, such as lubrication, filter replacing and mechanical repairs to pumps, compressors, filters and various bottling equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair winery equipment.
- Maintain install and trouble shoot Program Logic Controllers Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi and Siemens.
- Repair and maintain equipment package change parts.
- Review service requests for repairs, and maintenance, determine nature and recommend appropriate solution.
- Maintain servo drives controllers and motors.
- Use technical publications to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Use Integrated Maintenance Management Program to track and account for used parts inventory.
- Purchase needed parts, receive and install.
- Conduct limited technical inspections on winery and bottling equipment and perform required preventative maintenance actions.
- Perform predictive maintenance on winery and bottling equipment.
- Perform conduct corrective maintenance on winery and bottling equipment.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and perform required preventative maintenance actions.
- Operate pertinent test equipment for the position (Multi Meter, Amp Meter and Ohm Meter).
Perform any other task as assigned.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Must possess good communications skills both verbal and written.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting technical manuals and electrical schematics
- Must be able to follow, observe and enforce all safety rules and regulations.
- Must have an excellent understanding of computer technology and be capable of working with Microsoft Word, Excel, an Automated Maintenance Management System and E-mail.
- Must be a self starter, capable of working with limited supervision.
- Must have a thorough understanding of commercial / industrial electrical practices and procedures 110 /220/480 VAC.
- Have a working knowledge of high performance controllers, servo drives and servo rotary and linear brushless motors for coordinated motion.
- Must be capable in Control Logix
- Must be capable in Data Highway Plus
- Must be capable in Device Net
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- In depth experience and knowledge of PLC. (Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC's HMI's CPU's
- Carry out Software changes and PLC Programming.
- Site Support and software commissioning of Allen Bradley and Siemens Mitsubishi PLCs.
- Interface with vendors on install or upgrade of existing equipment.
- Install and program variable frequency drives.
- Must be available to work on-call for 2nd shift as needed.
3-5 years experience.