The Onboarding Specialist will be an integral part of the Human Resources team and will work with all areas of the company to contribute to improving the employee experience. This role will focus on our new employee experience and ensure the onboarding process is a success.
The Onboarding Specialist is accountable for leading the design, implementation, and delivery of JFW new employee experience for the first year of employment. You will help provide an exceptional experience to our new employees. You will also support them through their first weeks while ensuring managers are prepared to receive their new employees.
- Design and implement customized on-boarding initiatives
- Redesign and manage the 90-day onboarding process
- Ensure all orientation content is current and updated with company changes
- Manage the New Employee Orientation and Tour process
- Deliver training to employees and managers
- Create and administer New Employee Binder and Welcome Basket
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring systems, and pulling reports for business application.
- Monitor and evaluate how the on-boarding processes are working and recommend changes for improvement.
- Continuously seek to improve quality of service delivery, taking into consideration manager and employee feedback.
- Other duties as assigned
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the JFW values.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Experience with a variety of classroom training methods
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Possess high-level computer proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
- Able to travel 15% of the time
- Bilingual with Spanish preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in HR, Learning & Development, Communications or Onboarding Employees.