The Training & Development Specialist will design blended learning programs using instructional design methods for adult learners to ensure content flow and participant comprehension and deliver training to employees in both classroom and virtual environments.
- Facilitate on average 3 full or half day classes per week for various audiences and levels of employees.
- Create class and program to include learning resources such as user guides, discussion guides and apply knowledge to reinforce skills.
- Manage programs and classes within a Learning Management System
- Gather input from diverse employee base on training needs.
- Schedule and coordinating training.
- Promote training programs to internal customers.
- Communicate with training participant’s managers before and after programs
- Prepare reports on training evaluations and rates of participation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and/or four to six years related experience
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to deal effectively with diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Ability to present an image of excitement, enthusiasm and outgoing personality, while being able to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong project management skills
- Strong verbal, listening and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess excellent attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook