Duties and responsibilities include providing project and administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Learning & Development department. You will support the efforts of the Learning & Development team through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. This includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Support all aspects of L&D learning programs to ensure their success: New Employee Orientation, Cultivation Program, High Impact Leadership, Language Program, Rooted for Good Volunteer Program, Mentor Program and Leadership Series
Tasks for supporting classes and programs include:
- Responsible for the daily administration of the Employee Success Center (LMS)
- Maintain system integrity by archiving and deleting old data
- Load learning objects, create course catalogs, assessments, curriculums, and enrollment policies.
- Maintain the user base, organizations, and permission roles.
- Handle all communication with participants including confirmations and changes
- Send calendar invitations to participants
- Send pre-work emails and follow-up emails to participants and managers
- Run reports of participants with their managers and save on the network
- Create online surveys for various classes, programs and projects
- Manage monthly calendars and resource materials
- Build custom and scheduled reports based on organizational needs.
- Survey the systems users to continuously improve education experience.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide administrator and end-user technical support.
- Coordinate consultants and guest presenters
- Maintain inventory and order office/classroom supplies as needed
- Make copies of materials and assemble handout packets
- Handle logistics for classes including ordering lunch when needed
- Set up the training room before class and straighten up after each class
Other responsibilities include, but not limited to
- Be the point of contact for consultants
- Manage systems for Volunteer program, 5Dynamics and 360 program
- Provide general support to and answer questions for class participants
- Prepare and reconcile regularly scheduled reports
Assist the HR Department with the following (20%)
- Handles invoice processing for the department
- Reconciles department purchasing card (p-card)
- Manage/maintain the department budget
- Coordinate and arrange meetings
- Preparing agendas and presentations
- Provide support to the Senior Vice President as needed
- Administrative or coordinating experience
- 1-2 years of enterprise Learning Management Systems administration experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Must be highly organized with demonstrated ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Demonstrate initiative and recommend process improvements
- Ability to work effectively independently and as a member of the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in standard office productivity applications (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create concise technical documentation.
- Commitment to quality and customer service.
- Flexibility in constantly changing environment