Stonestreet Estate Vineyards is looking for candidates with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn new skills to fill this important seasonal position in Sonoma County.
This person is responsible for collecting grape berry samples from vineyards in Sonoma County. This position begins in mid-July and continues thru harvest. Must have a clean DMV record, valid license, reliable transportation and able to pass a physical and drug test.
Under direct supervision of the Assistant Winemaker, responsibilities of this important position may include:
- Collecting grape samples from a large variety of vineyards
- Delivering samples to Stonestreet winery for analysis in a timely manner.
- Physical Requirement: Ability to lift 35 Ibs. repeatedly. Will work long hours outdoors in a fast paced manner over flat and hilly terrain.
- Other Requirements: Must be extremely reliable and have own vehicle (P/U or AWD preferred) and valid drivers license.
- Previous sampling a plus as well as map reading abilities and local geographical knowledge.
- Must be able to pass a physical, drug examination and show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Typical day from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Commitment is approx. early to mid July through late October / early November.