Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze samples in a timely manner
- Record results in proper journals
- Maintain Winemaker’s database (BIMS)
- Monitor tank and barrel fermentations as requested
- Collect representative samples from tanks and barrels
- Participate in lab general housekeeping
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and laboratory staff
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Science degree or previous lab experience is preferred. This position requires strong organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail. Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime and varying shifts.
Required to stand long periods of time, occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, sit, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and able to lift and move up to 50 pounds of weight.