General Description of Duties:
Join the Stonestreet Estate Vineyards Winemaking Team for the 2017 harvest! We source our fruit from world-class estate vineyards to bring into our advanced Alexander Valley winery to produce primarily Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc. The Harvest Data Entry Assistant will assist with data entry for Stonestreet Winery Production Operations. Will also perform general office administrative duties in support of Production Operations.
Under the general direction of the Office Manager and Winemaking team at Stonestreet, the Data Entry Assistant is responsible for the following duties, including but not limited to:
- Organization of daily work load, general record keeping, and filing
- Entry of cellar work orders and weigh tag information into the Bulk Inventory Management System (BIMS)
- Track and keep records for all wine movements and transfers, ensuring compliance of bills of lading
- Maintain dry goods inventory records
- Assist production and winemaking staff in administrative functions and special projects as needed
Background and Experience:
Candidate must be very detail oriented and have strong computer skills. The ability to prioritize tasks and work independently is required. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills. Previous database and/or winery related experience is preferred. Must be available to work overtime during harvest, as required.