The ideal candidate will be experienced and highly adept in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little supervision. This position requires excellent organizational skills, flexibility, initiative, resourcefulness and a proactive and professional orientation.
Candidates must demonstrate the ability to interact effectively and in a positive manner with staff across the enterprise, including international teams, in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Must have a high level of confidentiality and discretion. Expert written and verbal communication skills, sound decision making ability, attention to detail, strong systems savvy and appropriate business and financial acumen are also required.
- Responsible for on-going calendar management, setting appointments and meetings for both internal and external clients, coordinates with other Executive Assistants as needed.
- Schedules and prepares for multiple meetings, events, and conferences: complex, sometimes cross functional, small and large. May prepare meeting agendas and/or minutes, arranges for facility and catering, monitors and manages meeting budgets. Screens Executives phone calls and appropriately handles inquiries, requests and other communications.
- Manages and coordinates Executive’s calendar. Provides accurate updates, reminders; prevents scheduling conflicts, proactively coordinates with other departments and maintains up to date awareness of multiple events and programs.
- Coordinates with team members and supports Communications Dept activities.
- Schedules and coordinates media visits, photo shoots and video/TV production. Handles various administrative functions to support team initiatives.
- Coordinate medium to large corporate events such as wine symposiums. Solicit bids from venues, review contracts, coordinate event services such as transportation, food and beverage, etc.
- Able to understand and navigate enterprise information systems for marketing, sales and financial information. Provides Executive with on-going financial reports and analysis, budget preparation and support. Reviews and analyzes budget reports and provide modifications as needed.
- Gathers and disseminates business information as requested from team members and related departments.
- Gathers relevant information and prepares Executive for meetings with clients, consumers, external business contacts.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations for Executive. Tracks and inputs expense reports into Concur system in a timely manner.
- Interfaces on a regular basis with IT and Telecommunications to ensure department has appropriate equipment and access. Provides timely information for updates to Vine and other company communication programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills, Experience, Education:
- Five plus years related business and administrative experience including a minimum of 3 years prior experience working with a senior Executive.
- Education: Junior College or College Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and ERP software, preferably JDE.
- Must have ability to work a flexible schedule as required, may require occasional light travel.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Wine knowledge/prior wine experiences a plus.