The Employee Engagement Manager will be an integral part of the Human Resources team and work with employees from all areas of the company to continue to improve our employee experience. The initial focus will be to lead the design, implementation, and delivery of JFW New Employee Experience program. You will help provide an exceptional experience to our new employees. You will also create a process to ensure managers are prepared to receive their new employee. In addition, you will manage the JFW Mentor Program and add a JFW Job Shadowing Program to our suite of employee experience offerings.
Major Job functions:
· Design and implement a customized on-boarding program including the redesign of the current 90-day onboarding process
· Ensure all orientation content is current and updated with company changes
· Manage the New Employee Orientation and Tour process. Act as master facilitator for both days
· Deliver training to employees and managers
· Create and administer New Employee Binder and Welcome Basket
· Responsible for tracking, monitoring systems, and pulling reports for business application.
· Monitor and evaluate how the on-boarding processes are working and recommend changes for improvement.
· Continuously seek to improve quality of service delivery, taking into consideration manager and employee feedback.
· Manage the JFW Mentor Program
· Create a JFW Job Shadow Program
· Other duties as assigned
· Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the JFW values.
· Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the organization.
· Experience with a variety of classroom training methods
· Strong project management skills
· An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
· Possess high-level computer proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
· Able to travel 20% of the time
· Bilingual with Spanish preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in HR, Learning & Development, Communications or Onboarding Employees.
Employee Experience Manager
Santa Rosa, CA, United States