Are you a seasoned Digital Marketing professional looking to apply the tools of your trade for some of the Wine Industry’s most iconic brands? If so, we want to hear from you!
As a Digital Communications Manager for Jackson Family Wines your mission is to provide both thought-leadership and an innate ability to quickly execute digital marketing programs on behalf of our winery brands.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Create and execute the digital voice of the brand through posts and promotions to encourage greater engagement and traffic to web sites and social media channels.
- Define key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Work with Marketing Department to develop and execute innovative digital strategies and campaigns for our winery brands.
- Identify changing trends and best practices for to ensure online relevancy, amplify reach, and promote engagement.
- Devise and deploy programs aimed at increasing online wine club and ecommerce conversions, as well as foot traffic to our tasting rooms and wineries.
Your responsibilities include:
- Plan a cross-platform editorial and video content strategy that drives stated KPIs.
- Utilize a variety of advertising tools to deliver authentic, relevant experiences to highly targeted consumers. (You should have extensive experience using PPC, Social Media, Syndication, and mobile advertising promotional platforms.)
- Own JFW winery and related blogs and coordinate submissions from contributors across the company; handle editing and posting as appropriate
- Oversee community management for JFW brands across social media
- Develop a “voice” that uniquely speaks to the brand channels you represent
- Develop and evolve SEO best practices and policies to increase organic traffic.
- Plan, define and manage usability improvements on our web sites to drive online revenue and optimize customer experience.
- Provide ongoing, measureable insights to the product teams on how users are experiencing JFW digital channels, and where changes/improvements can be made.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- A 4-year degree in marketing, communications, business, journalism or English or equivalent work experience.
- Three or more years digital marketing experience–in-house or at an agency.
- Be equally comfortable developing content, communicating with users, or presenting to clients or internal teams.
- Can crisply synthesize a combination of metrics / anecdotal data.
- Be smart, fast, comfortable with change, innovative, and entrepreneurial.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Four+ years of experience in product marketing, editorial/creative services, or social media management.
- Demonstrated use of SEO best practices.
- Experience managing web development projects with CMS tools such as Word Press or Drupal.
- Working knowledge of photo, design and/or video editing software such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- A track record of successful digital marketing campaigns and promotions.