The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for monitoring and updating data for key online assets across multiple websites and for collecting analytics and compiling reports on social channels and advertising platforms.
This position reports directly to the Director of Digital Communications and may coordinate with other members of the Digital Communications, Communications, and IT departments. This is a contract position for 10-15 hours per week on an as-needed basis.
- Update Image File Names
- Optimize search engine text
- Light Content Proofreading/Editing
- Light Website Content Updates via Drupal and/or Wordpress
- Build and Monitor Keyword Lists
- Gather analytics from social media channels and websites
- Build advertising and PR tracking reports
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- 2-years data entry experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with Wordpress, Drupal, or similar CMS
- Experience with Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Raven, Alexa or similar
- Wine industry experience