TITLE: BIMS Data Entry Clerk (FULL-TIME)
REPORTS TO: Facility Winemaker
LOCATION: Jackson Family Wines Oregon - McMinnville
General Description of Duties:
Under the general direction of the Facility Winemaker and BIMS Data Entry Team, this position will assist with the BIMS data entry for our Jackson Family Wines Oregon Production Facility. Will also perform general office administrative duties in support of the Office Manager.
- Organization of daily work load, general record keeping, filing, and scanning
- Entry of cellar work orders and weigh tag information into the Bulk Inventory Management System (BIMS)
- Track and keep records for all wine movements and transfers, ensuring compliance of bills of lading
- Maintain dry goods inventory records
- Assist production and winemaking staff in administrative functions and special projects as needed
- Must be very detail oriented.
- Have strong computer skills including, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid understanding of various databases is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be available to work overtime during harvest, as required.