Stonestreet Estate Winery is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team as our Busser or Bar Back and play a key supporting role in the execution of our daily operations. This role will require weekend work and will offer competitive compensation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clear wine glasses from bar and tables after guests leave.
- Clear all silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. to appropriate areas for washing.
- Replenish glassware in racks under counter top.
- Promptly clean table tops
- Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletops.
- Inspect restrooms every 30 minutes and clean/restock as needed.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests; communicate guest requests to tasting room staff/manager immediately.
- Restock merchandise and collateral materials as needed.
- Fold napkins for cheese and wine pairings
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Previous experience in a restaurant setting preferred.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Possess a flexible schedule and able to work weekends.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lift and move up to 30 pounds.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously