Position Title: Assistant Sales Associate – Royal
Reports to: District Manager – Royal
At Regal Wine Company, our mission is to be the preeminent wine distributor in California. We focus on providing world class service and a portfolio that encompasses wines of authenticity, family ownership, and renowned quality.
Assistant Sales Associate will support Account Sales Executives in key chain accounts. They will assist in selling, building and merchandising displays; maintain 100% distribution on the shelf and the cold box.
- The ASA will work under the direction of the District Manager in the assigned territory and key accounts.
- Actively participate in trainings and meetings to support self development and professional growth.
- Maintain 100% shelf distribution of all authorized items of each account and sell in new item distribution, DSD items and new products.
- Communicate current pricing information and ensure all pricing is correct on displays and in accounts.
- Build and merchandise displays, fill shelves and cold boxes, rotate vintages and maintain Royal Wine Company merchandising standards.
- Establish and maintain rapport with store managers, liquor department managers and other store personnel.
- Prioritize and plan account activities by completing preplans and recaps to District Manager.
- Follow the Regal 8 steps to a successful sales call in every account call.
- Attend and contribute to bi-weekly team meetings
- Responsible for carrying company cell phone during work hours and point of sales materials in vechicle.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change easily.
- Effectively work with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as to be assigned by District or Region Manager.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Candidate must: be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a current driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance coverage.
- Able to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift repetitively;
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and listening skills and required.
- This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for special events.
- Candidate must be willing to reside within territory.
- Must be self-motivated, willing to work hard, and strive to learn more. Must have a passion and excitement for wine and maintain a high level of integrity.
Qualified candidates please send cover letter and resume to ____________
Company Policy: Internal applicants must have completed a minimum of six months in current position.
Please advise your supervisor upon your application for the posted position.