Position Title: Sales Representative – Regal Division
Reports to: District Manager – Regal Division
At Regal Wine Company, our mission is to be the preeminent wine distributor in California. We focus on providing world class service and a portfolio that encompasses wines of authenticity, family ownership, and renowned quality.
Manage assigned geographically territory of accounts that is focused on-premise, but may include; hotels, independent off-premise and online retailers.
- Achieve sales goals within assigned territory. Goals may include new placements, cases and revenue goals.
- Provide educational wine training to accounts and staff through tastings, seminars and special events.
- Develop and continue to build relationships with Regal Wine Co. Management and supplier partners.
- Prioritize and preplan daily for each account to maximize efficiency.
- Construct unique wine presentations that embrace Regal Wine Co company standards, programs and initiatives.
- Ability to make persuasive sales calls using wine knowledge, ROI, margins and pour costs.
- Grow and foster professional relationships with key accounts in assigned territory.
- Create and maintain territory account run.
- Manage accounts receivable for territory.
- Communicate pertinent information between management, accounts and marketplace.
- Responsible for working within approved T&E expense budget.
- Ability to effecitvley present one-on-one or in a group setting.
- Continue to develop wine knowledge, business acumen and sales skills to increase professional growth.
- Display original thinking and creativity for problem solving.
- Ability to work in a fasted paced environment and adapt and respond to change quickly.
- Other duties as assigned by District Manager.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years sales experience, wine sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in fast paced environment and can respond quickly to demanding situations.
- Motivated team player that can work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must be available to work flexible hours and weekends when required for special events.
- Must be able to lift and carry a 50 lbs. case of wine.