These positions can be anywhere in Northern CA territories from the beach to the outlying suburbs and towns. Must be open to relocation.
Manage assigned territory of Chain Accounts. Sell displays, maintain 100% distribution, and complete administrative responsibilities for the territory.
• Maintain 100% shelf distribution of all authorized items for each chain.
• Set shelves according to store schematics.
• Cut-in new item distribution and DSD items, maintain current pricing information.
• Rotate vintages, fill shelves, fill cold box, build displays, and maintain Royal Wine Company housekeeping standards including dusting and cleaning tables.
• Establish & maintain rapport with chain store managers, liquor department managers, and other store personnel.
• Sell current programs for mass floor displays, build displays, and put up P.O.S. and prices.
• Keep track of individual Travel & Entertainment expense reports and Samples, staying within budgets.
• Responsible for submitting Travel & Entertainment expense reports by the end of the month.
• Complete daily preplans, recaps, and distribution reports.
• Follow the 10 steps to a successful sales call.
• Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings, participate in role-play presentations, review displays and case goals vs. actual.
• Must carry point of sale merchandise in motor vehicle at all times.
• Responsible for carrying and cell phone at all times in order to communicate with accounts and management at any time during working hours.
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Previous sales experience preferred, but not required. Successful candidate must: be at least 21 years of age; possess a current driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance coverage; be able to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift repetitively; possess excellent verbal communication, written communication, and listening skills; have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player who can work well with minimal supervision; and demonstrate the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations. A qualified candidate will take a creative approach to sales. This position requires the availability to work flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for special events. Candidate must be willing to reside within territory.